GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Needs some help learning when to replant Im new at this (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/145723-re-needs-some-help-learning-when-replant-im-new.html)

Claire Petersky 31-05-2006 03:48 AM

Needs some help learning when to replant Im new at this

"undercover" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey, I planted tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, carrots, onions,
scallions, radishes, you name it. Would love to know when to reseed or
replant once I get these great vegetables and this is my first garden
so I need all the help.

Where do you live? It makes a big difference. If you're in the the US, and
you know your USDA zone (or Sunset zone if you live in the American West)
it'll help people guide you.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky