Old 06-06-2006, 03:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
AndyS

Default Make yard velly gleen....

Andy writes:
I had to share this with you.

My son uses a lot of iron and nitrogen in his yard, and keeps it very
green all winter, in a neighborhood where everyone else's grass is
brown
in the winter.

A Chinese guy was walking his dog when Mike was working in his
yard and stops to admire it.

He says " You yard velly gleen. Velly nice...... How you maka yard so
gleen ?"

Mike replies " Well, I use a lot of iron mixed with human waste. "

China guy" Human waste. .??? U use human waste ?", starting to look
very shocked.

Mike says" No. Just kidding...... I use a lot of phosphorus and iron
"

The next day Mike is out front spreading fertilizer again. Only instead
of hand
throwing it from a little bucket, he is using a old porta potty as a
bucket.
The Chinese guy is driving by.... slows down for a minute, and then
speeds away.....

I swear, I don't know where Mike gets his sense of humor from.... I
think a mutant
gene from my wife's side of the family...

:)))) Andy in Eureka , Texas

Old 06-06-2006, 04:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com,
"AndyS" wrote:

Andy writes:
[...]

I think it's funny as hell. ;-D
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

how to make soil amendments without digging up the yard? Ted Shoemaker Gardening 40 19-03-2011 04:05 PM
Craftsman 4-in-1 Plus Yard Vacuum Steve Touchstone Gardening 0 01-05-2003 04:08 AM
[IBC] Location in Yard (was Benches done) John NJ Bonsai 1 30-03-2003 02:33 AM
shady yard DJ BLAG Gardening 4 02-02-2003 11:29 AM
Re-Grading a Back Yard Billy Gardening 4 26-01-2003 08:17 PM