GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help needed. Need a good catalog house that sells strawberry , other fruits and vegetables over the mail. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/146496-re-help-needed-need-good-catalog-house-sells-strawberry-other-fruits-vegetables-over-mail.html)

Jim Carter 14-06-2006 11:25 PM

help needed. Need a good catalog house that sells strawberry , other fruits and vegetables over the mail.

On 14 Jun 2006 10:57:14 -0700, "Mark"
wrote:

If I am asking something real stupid or there is some conflict of
interests, I am sorry.You do not have to say that you recommend
anything. I am just looking for something people have used and are
happy with.

It is difficult for most of us because San Diego is such a small
geographic area and also because most of us start from seed or
buy plants from a nearby nursery. You have likely tried Google
already but, if not, this might help:

http://tinyurl.com/qawhc . Sorry I cannot be of any real help.
--
Gardening Zones