GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   This is the only nice newsgroup (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/147405-only-nice-newsgroup.html)

[email protected] 05-07-2006 05:10 PM

This is the only nice newsgroup

This is the only newsgroup I know of where people are nice and have
never flamed me. On other newsgroups, usually there's a lot of arrogant
jerks who give you a lot of bad attitude and insults. I can say
something totally innocent like "the sky is blue" and they'll call me a
crazy idiot.

cloud dreamer 05-07-2006 05:38 PM

wrote:
This is the only newsgroup I know of where people are nice and have
never flamed me. On other newsgroups, usually there's a lot of arrogant
jerks who give you a lot of bad attitude and insults. I can say
something totally innocent like "the sky is blue" and they'll call me a
crazy idiot.

LOL.

Just don't start asking why fresh fruit smells rotten and you'll be okay...

:)

OmManiPadmeOmelet 05-07-2006 05:39 PM

This is the only nice newsgroup

In article ,
cloud dreamer wrote:

wrote:
This is the only newsgroup I know of where people are nice and have
never flamed me. On other newsgroups, usually there's a lot of arrogant
jerks who give you a lot of bad attitude and insults. I can say
something totally innocent like "the sky is blue" and they'll call me a
crazy idiot.

LOL.

Just don't start asking why fresh fruit smells rotten and you'll be okay...

:)

giggles

Obvious trolls are fair game.......
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

[email protected] 06-07-2006 05:03 PM

cloud dreamer wrote:
Just don't start asking why fresh fruit smells rotten and you'll be okay...

:)

Actually I just bought some fresh Papaya recently and it smelled like
vomit (on the outside). The inside tasted OK.
I think Durian is supposed to smell pretty bad also.
One time I bought some durian candy in a vietnamese store. Big mistake.
Tasted kind of like rotted garbage.