GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Round 2: Ranger's U-Pick It Farm (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/148304-round-2-rangers-u-pick-farm.html)

The Ranger[_1_] 01-08-2006 06:23 PM

Round 2: Ranger's U-Pick It Farm

sigh
(Reminder links:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...ead/thread/962
8cf26649228b0/12fa97e49af105a3?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1#12fa97e49af105a3

or

http://tinyurl.com/h67vg )

Some people need a simple reminder while others require a bigger stick.

Sour Face returned today.

She's not wet but that's only because I didn't have the power nozzle
attached to the hose this time. Back go the hair-nets and I'll be
waiting for the next attempt. Whoa to the nog I catch.

The Ranger

Penelope Periwinkle 01-08-2006 07:04 PM

Round 2: Ranger's U-Pick It Farm

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:23:09 -0700, "The Ranger"
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/h67vg )

Some people need a simple reminder while others require a bigger stick.

Sour Face returned today.

She's not wet but that's only because I didn't have the power nozzle
attached to the hose this time. Back go the hair-nets and I'll be
waiting for the next attempt. Whoa to the nog I catch.

http://www.backyardstyle.com/shop/in...p-flypage-2573

or http://www.perigee.net/~jrjohns/web13.html if you're a cheap
*******.

Oh, I know it's not as satisfying as chasing her down the sidewalk
whilst squirting her yourself, but with one of those you don't have
to stand guard.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"