GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need guava cuttings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/148309-need-guava-cuttings.html)

Tony 01-08-2006 09:29 PM

Need guava cuttings

Hello

I am new to this group but not new to gardening I would like to plant
about a dozen guava trees in my yard here in South Florida and I have
read that it is best to start with cuttings.

If anyone has limb or root cuttings that they could spare after pruning
I would be happy to purchase the cuttings from you as well as pay
postage.

I am not sure about seeds, I need to do some more reading about
starting from seeds.

Has anyone had any luck growing from the seed?

Thanks
Anthony

Vivek.M 02-08-2006 04:51 AM

Need guava cuttings

Hello Tony, You might want to check out the "Garden Web" forums on
www.gardenweb.com; I think you'll find it well worth the effort. They
have a a large number of seed and sapling exchanges. They also have a
"Plant Propogation" section which you would find useful.