GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   photos & website (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/149732-photos-website.html)

alexbalan 19-09-2006 07:29 PM

photos & website

Hello

i have an online gallery of photos from garden and nature

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexbalan/

and a website about gardening

http://www.greenzonelife.com

hope you will like them,
I'm waiting for comments and sugestions

thanks

OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] 19-09-2006 07:47 PM

photos & website

In article .com,
"alexbalan" wrote:

Hello

i have an online gallery of photos from garden and nature

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexbalan/

and a website about gardening

http://www.greenzonelife.com

hope you will like them,
I'm waiting for comments and sugestions

thanks

Yes, I have a suggestion...

Join alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and post these there. ;-)

LOTS of garden photos there and experienced photographers.

HTH?
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

alexbalan 22-09-2006 02:46 PM

photos & website

:( i can't find alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
thank you anyway