GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   replanting garlic? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/150079-replanting-garlic.html)

Nick 04-10-2006 01:47 AM

replanting garlic?

When replanting garlic in the fall should I not use cloves that have no
paper?

Nick

Steve Calvin 04-10-2006 01:53 AM

replanting garlic?

Nick wrote:
When replanting garlic in the fall should I not use cloves that have no
paper?

Nick

In my experience, they've grown fine in zone 5b

--
Steve

Gary Woods 04-10-2006 02:30 PM

replanting garlic?

Steve Calvin wrote:

In my experience, they've grown fine in zone 5b

Likewise, fine in 4/5.

Jan Flora 05-10-2006 12:27 PM

replanting garlic?

In article VwDUg.4337$pN.3753@trndny07,
Nick wrote:

When replanting garlic in the fall should I not use cloves that have no
paper?

Nick

Do you mean the normal papery covering on the cloves?

Just plant them. Don't worry about it.

If you're worried about it, eat the cloves that don't have
the papery cover and plant the rest of them.

Jan

--
Bedouin proverb: If you have no troubles, buy a goat.