GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dwarf Fruit Trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/151467-dwarf-fruit-trees.html)

Dick Adams 10-12-2006 07:01 PM

Dwarf Fruit Trees

My attempts at web searchs for this information have been
fruitless. My searchs have been inefficient producing too
many irrelevant sites.

Where is a good place to find the expected heights and
widths of dwarf fruit trees?

Dick

James 10-12-2006 07:40 PM

Dwarf Fruit Trees

Dick Adams wrote:
My attempts at web searchs for this information have been
fruitless. My searchs have been inefficient producing too
many irrelevant sites.

Where is a good place to find the expected heights and
widths of dwarf fruit trees?

Dick

Free nursery catalogs or nursery websites. Of course the info is
assuming ideal conditions.

Pan Ohco 10-12-2006 08:06 PM

Dwarf Fruit Trees

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:01:27 -0000, (Dick Adams)
wrote:

My attempts at web searchs for this information have been
fruitless. My searchs have been inefficient producing too
many irrelevant sites.

Where is a good place to find the expected heights and
widths of dwarf fruit trees?

Dick

Try this
http://www.baylaurelnursery.com/cata...criptions.html

Dick Adams 11-12-2006 01:54 AM

Dwarf Fruit Trees

Pan Ohco wrote:
(Dick Adams) wrote:

My attempts at web searchs for this information have been
fruitless. My searchs have been inefficient producing too
many irrelevant sites.

Where is a good place to find the expected heights and
widths of dwarf fruit trees?

Try this
http://www.baylaurelnursery.com/cata...criptions.html

http://tinyurl.com/yhebev

An excellent site. Thank you very much!

Dick

Dwayne 12-12-2006 12:50 PM

Dwarf Fruit Trees

A lot of keeping trees at the expected heights and widths will also depend
upon your pruning techniques. Even dwarf trees, when left alone, will go
higher than the 10 to 15 feet tall as advertised, at least that has been my
experience.

Dwayne

sherwindu 13-12-2006 07:01 AM

Dwarf Fruit Trees

Dick,

You will find some excellent information in Stella Otto's book, 'The Backyard

Orchardist'.

Sherwin D.