GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jung Seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/151977-jung-seeds.html)

higgledy 02-01-2007 06:51 PM

Jung Seeds

I rcv'd Jung's Seed Catalog. I have never heard of Jung before, can
anyone offer an opinion on this company?

The Cook 02-01-2007 06:56 PM

Jung Seeds

On 2 Jan 2007 10:51:12 -0800, "higgledy" wrote:

I rcv'd Jung's Seed Catalog. I have never heard of Jung before, can
anyone offer an opinion on this company?

I also received on of their catalogs for the first time. I don't need
much of anything this year so won't be able to comment.
--
Susan N.

[email protected] 02-01-2007 07:51 PM

Jung Seeds

In article om,
says...
I rcv'd Jung's Seed Catalog. I have never heard of Jung before, can
anyone offer an opinion on this company?

They are the main competition to Freud's Seed Catalog.

--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com/

Bill B 02-01-2007 11:57 PM

Jung Seeds

higgledy wrote:
I rcv'd Jung's Seed Catalog. I have never heard of Jung before, can
anyone offer an opinion on this company?

They are an OK company. I order from them or one of their affiliated
companies every year. Look at the following link for more info on Jungs.
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/c/106/

higgledy 03-01-2007 07:48 PM

Jung Seeds

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if Leddons, Sewell NJ is still
in business? I cannot find any info on them.