GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Allotments Wk 1 Update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/152113-my-allotments-wk-1-update.html)

PLOTTY 07-01-2007 07:34 AM

My Allotments Wk 1 Update

Hello all, just to let you know that I have posted this week's update the first of the New Year, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

Farm1 08-01-2007 10:45 PM

My Allotments Wk 1 Update

"PLOTTY" wrote in message

Hello all, just to let you know that I have posted this week's

update
the first of the New Year, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

I didn't see this post in uk.rec.gardening. Do you post there or did
I miss it?

Nice site.

PLOTTY 10-01-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farm1

Hello Farm1, I have not posted in uk.rec gardening as I have not worked out how to. It was suggested to me last year but I could not work out how to so I left it, I will try again however as you have reminded me of doing this, thanks Steve.

Farm1 11-01-2007 07:34 AM

My Allotments Wk 1 Update

"PLOTTY" wrote in message
Farm1 Wrote:
"PLOTTY" wrote in message
-
Hello all, just to let you know that I have posted this week's-
update-
the first of the New Year, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com-

I didn't see this post in uk.rec.gardening. Do you post there or

did
I miss it?

Nice site.

Hello Farm1, I have not posted in uk.rec gardening as I have not

worked
out how to. It was suggested to me last year but I could not work

out
how to so I left it, I will try again however as you have reminded

me
of doing this, thanks Steve.

Aaaah! I checked and noticed you are posting through garden banter.
Do you use an e-mail program with a newsgroup part of the program?
Microsoft products have always had this as far as I know.