Old 14-01-2007, 03:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
JRY JRY is offline

Default Any one use Spray-N-Grow Products?

Hi there,
Anyone use or success/failures with the Spray-N-Grow
products,fertilizer,coco wetting spray etc.?
I was thinking of trying their Perfect Garden Kit but would like to her
from folks who have used the products before spending the money or wasting
my time using them.

Thanks folks.

Old 19-01-2007, 05:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

JRY wrote:
Hi there,
Anyone use or success/failures with the Spray-N-Grow
products,fertilizer,coco wetting spray etc.?
I was thinking of trying their Perfect Garden Kit but would like to her
from folks who have used the products before spending the money or wasting
my time using them.

Thanks folks.

JRY

i have used spray N grow for the last 3 years, 2005 was first year
using hydroponics on the deck, and used it with super results, in 2006
i grew stawberries in hydropoincs in NFT channels with drip irrigation
misters installed on the inside of the channels, in my backyard, had
100 plants and end yield was 187.25 lbs of strawberries. The folks at
www.noursefarms.com were impressed with the average per plant.

I will be using Spray N Grow this winter in my new greenhouse
attachment to our home, on strawberrys again, we are doing a trial run
indoors to compare indoor vs outdoor weight ratios. We are using a
vertical grow system, 32 plants per tower. Our main goal was 125
stawberry plants, Also have planted a tower of broccoli, 2 types of
tomatoes *big boy & early girl*, spinch, 4 different cantalopes and
honeydew cultivars, Calif. Wonder Green peppers, Hungarian yellow hot
peppers, bunch onions, and greenbeans. This is my first trial run with
a vertical grow system www.vertigro.com

Old 20-01-2007, 03:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

wrote:

[...]

Where are you located?
How large is your greenhouse attachment?
Do you have a website with photos?

Dick