GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Magic Mushrooms (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/152447-magic-mushrooms.html)

camloc 21-01-2007 06:00 PM

Magic Mushrooms

Hi, newbie post.

How do i go about growing prized sized magiv mushrooms..thanks

ESGie 21-01-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camloc
Hi, newbie post.

How do i go about growing prized sized magiv mushrooms..thanks

I'd certainly like some info on that as the supermarket ones where I live are pretty naff. Some really Magic ones would brighten my brekkie at weekends :)

camloc 21-01-2007 07:00 PM

saw a programme on tv once where a bloke grew magic mushrooms to 10ft in height and 3 ft in width. Was amazed that could be done

Steve Calvin 21-01-2007 08:06 PM

Magic Mushrooms

camloc wrote:
Hi, newbie post.

How do i go about growing prized sized magiv mushrooms..thanks

Buy Houdini's book

--
Steve

Omelet 21-01-2007 08:38 PM

Magic Mushrooms

In article ,
camloc wrote:

Hi, newbie post.

How do i go about growing prized sized magiv mushrooms..thanks

Wrong list Officer. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.