Old 19-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Gyve Turquoise

Default iron deficiency in lemon tree

My lemon tree growing in a pot seems to have an iron deficiency, because the
leaves are yellow with green veins. What should I do about it? I found on
the web that I should add iron sulphate or chelated iron, but how much is
appropriate?

Thanks for any help with this question.

Old 20-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Polar

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 22:56:05 +0900, "Gyve Turquoise"
wrote:

My lemon tree growing in a pot seems to have an iron deficiency, because the
leaves are yellow with green veins. What should I do about it? I found on
the web that I should add iron sulphate or chelated iron, but how much is
appropriate?

Thanks for any help with this question.

Box or bag of chelated iron will give proportions for size of plant.

--
Polar