GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/157405-test.html)

Matthew 25-04-2007 02:32 PM

Test

Hi:

Sorry for this post. I attempted to post two things here before so I
am testing again.

Matthew

Puckdropper 25-04-2007 05:58 PM

Test

Matthew wrote in news:1177507979.846301.39890
@r35g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Hi:

Sorry for this post. I attempted to post two things here before so I
am testing again.

Matthew

This one got through. Is it only r.g.e you're having trouble with or all
of Usenet? There's always alt.test for your testing needs.

Puckdropper