GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Flag drippers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/157651-flag-drippers.html)

Salmon Egg 28-04-2007 07:41 PM

Flag drippers

In my search for non-clogging drippers for use in my hydroponics, I ran
across flag drippers. To me, the advantage is that they can be easily
disassembled to the point that clogs are cleared out.

In my internet searching, I have not found out if that is their primary
intended use. Talking to Home Depot people is probably not the way to get
the best information.

So what are the major advantages and disadvantages of flag drippers? How are
they supposed to be used?

Bill
-- Fermez le Bush--about two years to go.