GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Palomino Lemon trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/158392-palomino-lemon-trees.html)

T Shel 10-05-2007 10:30 PM

Palomino Lemon trees

I was looking for some information on Palomino lemon trees. We have
accumulated over 70 trees over the past 5 years and I was wondering
how to sell them and what should I ask for them. Any help would be
wonderful.

Thank you,
Tonya

Jim Marrs 22-05-2007 03:18 PM

Palomino Lemon trees

Are you talking about the Meyers lemon. Never heard of a palomino lemon. A
short search on the web gave no info.

JEM

ups.com...

T Shel 04-06-2007 10:44 PM

Palomino Lemon trees

On May 22, 10:18 am, "Jim Marrs" wrote:
Are you talking about the Meyers lemon. Never heard of a palomino lemon. A
short search on the web gave no info.

JEM

"T Shel" wrote in message

ups.com...

I was looking for some information on Palomino lemon trees. We have
accumulated over 70 trees over the past 5 years and I was wondering
how to sell them and what should I ask for them. Any help would be
wonderful.

Thank you,
Tonya- Hide quoted text -

It could be. I am not sure of what kind of lemon trees that I have.
I know that is truly sad, but the lemons are bigger than Caneloupes
and weigh in about 1 1/2 lb and under.

tuckermor 05-06-2007 04:06 PM

Palomino Lemon trees

Ponderosa lemons, maybe?

--

Visit insectgraphics.com for all your insect gift needs
"T Shel" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 22, 10:18 am, "Jim Marrs" wrote:
Are you talking about the Meyers lemon. Never heard of a palomino lemon.
short search on the web gave no info.

JEM

ups.com...