GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nibbling (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/158893-nibbling.html)

[email protected] 21-05-2007 10:49 AM

Nibbling

Can you please tell me how to stop possums eating my roses

Mel M Kelly 21-05-2007 09:50 PM

Nibbling

A live trap baited with cat food and a 22 rifle.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Dave 22-05-2007 12:06 AM

Nibbling

wrote in message
ups.com...
Can you please tell me how to stop possums eating my roses

1. Dig up the roses.
2. Tie up your dog near the roses.
3. Provide the possums something else tastier to eat faraway from the roses.
Dave

cloud dreamer[_3_] 22-05-2007 12:09 AM

Nibbling

Dave wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Can you please tell me how to stop possums eating my roses

1. Dig up the roses.
2. Tie up your dog near the roses.
3. Provide the possums something else tastier to eat faraway from the roses.
Dave

4. Move to Newfoundland. No possums. No snakes. No Raccoons. No deer. No
groundhogs....

;)

Zone 5b in Canada's Possum-free Far East.

--

We must change the way we live,
or the climate will do it for us.