GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Scapes! :D (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/159198-scapes-d.html)

Steve Calvin 27-05-2007 01:36 PM

Scapes! :D

Just checked on my garlic and they're scaping already. Seems
earlier than other years but I ain't complaining!

Zone 5, Poughkeepsie NY
--
Steve

Gary Woods 27-05-2007 03:56 PM

Scapes! :D

Steve Calvin wrote:

ust checked on my garlic and they're scaping already. Seems
earlier than other years but I ain't complaining!

None here yet, but the plants are looking good.... I'm perhaps 60 miles
north and 1400 feet higher.

Steve Calvin 27-05-2007 05:29 PM

Scapes! :D

Gary Woods wrote:
Steve Calvin wrote:

ust checked on my garlic and they're scaping already. Seems
earlier than other years but I ain't complaining!

None here yet, but the plants are looking good.... I'm perhaps 60 miles
north and 1400 feet higher.

yup, I'm at about 170' elevation.

--
Steve