GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Post image (jpg format) on this forum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/159411-post-image-jpg-format-forum.html)

Jimmy S. 31-05-2007 04:16 PM

Post image (jpg format) on this forum

I have an image of my garden in jpg format
to share with the group.

Is it possible to post the image in this forum?
I tried but no success.

JS

Steve Calvin 31-05-2007 05:16 PM

Jimmy S. wrote:
I have an image of my garden in jpg format
to share with the group.

Is it possible to post the image in this forum?
I tried but no success.

JS

Typically posting an image to a group that doesn't end in
..bin or .binary is a no-no.
Usenet is mostly a text based medium.

If you have it on a server somewhere you can always post a
link to the image.

If you don't have a server to use you can always use
http://www.tinypic.com

They'll host it for free and give you the url to post for
links.

--
Steve

Omelet 31-05-2007 05:22 PM

Post image (jpg format) on this forum

In article ,
"Jimmy S." wrote:

I have an image of my garden in jpg format
to share with the group.

Is it possible to post the image in this forum?
I tried but no success.

JS

This is not a binary group.

You need to upload, and post links.