Old 31-05-2007, 06:25 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Help Identify fruit tree: asian pear, plum

I have two fruit trees on my back yard: Plum and Asian pear.
They both are about 1 year old, but both set fruit already.
Could you expert help me indentify their variety based on their
fruit shown he

Asian pear: http://i18.tinypic.com/66w84us.jpg

Plum: http://i8.tinypic.com/5zcv1tv.jpg

Thanks in advance,

JS

Old 01-06-2007, 02:28 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

On May 31, 1:25 pm, "Jimmy S." wrote:
I have two fruit trees on my back yard: Plum and Asian pear.
They both are about 1 year old, but both set fruit already.
Could you expert help me indentify their variety based on their
fruit shown he

Asian pear: http://i18.tinypic.com/66w84us.jpg

Plum: http://i8.tinypic.com/5zcv1tv.jpg

Thanks in advance,

JS

Do you mean you planted them a year ago? They look much older than 1
year old plants.

I would guess Housi or 20th Century pear. You might look them up and
compare descriptions.

The other might be a nectarine.

Where are you to have such large size fruits already?