GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/159713-re-home-gardening-becomes-even-more-imperative.html)

Glenna Rose 07-06-2007 09:00 AM

Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

That is not a bad idea... Thanks!
I never even thought of that.

Do you transfer funds from your main account to it?
--
Peace, Om

Yes, I do. But it is set up for telephone transfers only which means that
they ask me the questions which I've pre-set so it would be so very
unlikely for it to ever be compromised. There are no on-line transfers
for it. It's as safe as it can be in this day and age. The card has a
VISA logo so has all the benefits of that, and my credit union is local
so the service is outstanding.

Glenna