GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Growing your own? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/159751-growing-your-own.html)

ruth_d 08-06-2007 10:58 AM

Growing your own?

I am really wanting to learn so much more about growing my own veg (especially given all the food scares!)

Anyone got any good tips? I guess i need to start of easy...

I saw this on the UKTV site which is helpful too :) http://uktv.co.uk/index.cfm/uktv/Gar...epage/sid/6151

ruth_d 15-06-2007 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruth_d (Post 719467)
I am really wanting to learn so much more about growing my own veg (especially given all the food scares!)

Anyone got any good tips? I guess i need to start of easy...

I saw this on the UKTV site which is helpful too :) http://uktv.co.uk/index.cfm/uktv/Gar...epage/sid/6151

What are the best things to start off with? Are certain veggies easier to cook than others...?