GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   So far this weekend (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/161407-so-far-weekend.html)

Aluckyguess 07-07-2007 09:52 PM

So far this weekend

I have made my best Salsa and have had the best Chicken Salad I have ever
had. I have giant yellow orangeish tomatoes and they are good. I had 5
different kinds of lettuce. I told my wife you cant get a salad this good
even at the finest restaurant. Picked cleaned and tossed.
I made Shrimp cocktails last night with some Asada. I cut up a giant purple
pepper and cooked it along side of it.
It may all be in my head because of all the work. I think by next week I
will be able to pick an artichoke.
Sure wish the garden would go all year long. Maybe I will need to get a
greenhouse.