GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I smell rabbits in my garden. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/161859-i-smell-rabbits-my-garden.html)

James 18-07-2007 03:39 PM

I smell rabbits in my garden.

Strange. I can smell them but they don't do much damage except for
killing some bean plants.

It finally dawn on me that I wasn't smelling wild rabbits but the
rabbit poop I had applied as fertilizer earlier this year.

Els van der Veen 18-07-2007 03:44 PM

I smell rabbits in my garden.

;)

Els

--
http://elsewhere1.myphotoalbum.com/v...umName=album01

"James" schreef in bericht
ps.com...

James 19-07-2007 02:37 PM

I smell rabbits in my garden.

On Jul 18, 2:25 pm, "Tim" wrote:
So what killed the bean plants?

"James" wrote in message

ps.com...

Strange. I can smell them but they don't do much damage except for
killing some bean plants.

It finally dawn on me that I wasn't smelling wild rabbits but the
rabbit poop I had applied as fertilizer earlier this year.- Hide quoted text -

Could have been rabbits. They just cut the plant without eating it.
Could have been any small furry animal. There is a least one small
tunnel probably dug by a vole in the plot. I've also seen box turtle
and garter snake in my plot. When you're less than 50' from the woods
you're just in an animal crossing zone.

Daryl 19-07-2007 08:16 PM

I smell rabbits in my garden.

Here is a good link that comes to my mind regarding this
post.................I just love rabbit poop stories. Don't we
all !
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...F?OpenDocument

--
Junior, Patches &