Old 22-07-2007, 01:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.nutrition,rec.gardens.edible,sci.med,sci.med.cardiology

Default 9/11 Mysteries (Full Length, High Quality)

"Pan Ohco" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:27:53 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

In article . com,
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

Al-Qaeda did it, they took credit for it, and they swear to make even
larger attacks. It happened in broad daylight, in front of 10's of
thousands of eye witness, part of it by 100's of millions. Its a sad,
credulous, self-hating moron who falls for this poorly constructed
conspiracy theory.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

Ah, truly, a classic repartee. One source, eh? I've heard of this
report. Nothing good, sorry to say but let's say I make up my own mind
about it, hmmmm?, instead of submitting to the first Svengali that says
don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.

Lord? Why are they always self righteous nitwits

Lets see now, he disagrees with you so he is "self righteous"?
May I suggest a dictionary, Billy.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/self%20righteous
I didn't even bother with nitwit.

And I know that those people who died, just stepped over the fuse
cords, when they went to work that day.
Has your hatred of conservatives, driven any common sense from your
head?

What is a fuse cord?