GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Japanese Beetles...how much longer!? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/162228-japanese-beetles-how-much-longer.html)

Mitch 26-07-2007 07:21 PM

Japanese Beetles...how much longer!?

Anyone know how much longer I can expect these little pukes to be
buzzing around, eating my basil?

Northwestern Illinois, Zone 5.

Tim 26-07-2007 07:44 PM

Japanese Beetles...how much longer!?

I don't know how much longer, but I've about had it up to here with them.

They are leaving my basil alone, but everyday I am picking them off the
roses and strawberries!

Mitch 26-07-2007 08:00 PM

Japanese Beetles...how much longer!?

They are leaving my basil alone, but everyday I am picking them off the
roses and strawberries!

They've never touched my apple trees before, but this year they
decimated them before I even knew what hit me!