GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Prunella (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/165196-prunella.html)

Billy[_4_] 22-09-2007 05:49 AM

Prunella

Good thought Charlie. I tried the vegetative parts of prunella today and
the results were positive. Thanks for the the citation of the site but
for the time being I'll just trim what I have. I went from 164/89 with
full meds and a weak prunella (running out of florescences) to 141/69
with full meds (minus the hydrochlorothiazide: diuretic) and vegetative
prunella. I just grabbed a small hand full, cut them off with scissors
and placed in a 1 liter drinking bottle. It is the source of my
hydration during a 9 1/2 hour working day. I re-fill with water as
needed. I flavor it with lemon and mint. I can't recommend it but these
are my results.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley

Billy[_4_] 22-09-2007 03:26 PM

Prunella

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Good thought Charlie. I tried the vegetative parts of prunella today and
the results were positive. Thanks for the the citation of the site but
for the time being I'll just trim what I have. I went from 164/89 with
full meds and a weak prunella (running out of florescences) to 141/69
with full meds (minus the hydrochlorothiazide: diuretic) and vegetative
prunella. I just grabbed a small hand full, cut them off with scissors
and placed in a 1 liter drinking bottle. It is the source of my
hydration during a 9 1/2 hour working day. I re-fill with water as
needed. I flavor it with lemon and mint. I can't recommend it but these
are my results.

Correction, I take lisinopril and metoprolol (sp?) for hyperention. I
ran out of lisinopril the night before, so this BP (141/69 ) was only
1/2 meds.

Gotta run.