GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   eBay's new Gardening Neighborhood (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/165848-ebays-new-gardening-neighborhood.html)

Ted 15-10-2007 08:30 AM

eBay's new Gardening Neighborhood

http://301url.com/Gardening

Billy[_4_] 25-01-2008 12:02 AM

eBay's new Gardening Neighborhood

In article t,
Ted wrote:

seek Him with all
their heart because they do not know Him.

Yada, yada, yada.

Lots of public displays of piety going around these days, e.g. Tartuff,
Elmer Gantry, Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, Ted Haggard, and another well
know Christian looney that wants to kill Hugo Chavez.

I know, your not a hypocrite like those people. You just want to tell me
that my revelations are no good? You got some freakin' nerve. They can
do much better than the above.

During difficult times people look for solutions, and invariably they
find a snake-oil sales man such as yourself.

Your problem Sir, is avarice and hubris (two of the 7 deadly sins).

Go hustle somewhere else.

You can be pious, privately.
--

Billy