GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Herb and Vegtables (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/165919-herb-vegtables.html)

Stitch 17-10-2007 09:58 PM

Herb and Vegtables

I was just wondering if there are any suggestions for good herbs to
grow. I currently grow Basil, Oregeno and sage for herbs. Tomatoes,
green peppers, peas and jalepeno's for vegies.

David Hare-Scott 18-10-2007 04:57 AM

Herb and Vegtables

"Stitch" wrote in message
ps.com...
I was just wondering if there are any suggestions for good herbs to
grow. I currently grow Basil, Oregeno and sage for herbs. Tomatoes,
green peppers, peas and jalepeno's for vegies.

Rosemary, mint and parsley are all fairly easy to grow and very useful in
the kitchen. Fresh mint and parsley are 100 times better than dried.

David