GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   chilean guava (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/166095-chilean-guava.html)

rtdrury 23-10-2007 03:18 AM

chilean guava

Has anyone grown chilean guavas from seed? I had a lot of seed to
sprout but they are not growing much larger than three inches after
about 8 months. Some have dark green leaves but have bud dieback.
Others have yellow leaves, and do not grow. It's a mild climate,
they're in small pots, some are in sand and compost. Others are in a
nursery mix and I think these got too much water, one died, but the
others are well-drained. Thanks!