GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Growing Tea Ingredients (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/167298-re-growing-tea-ingredients.html)

Glenna Rose 18-11-2007 11:25 PM

Growing Tea Ingredients

writes:
Omelet;760079 Wrote:
In article
,
Stitch
wrote:
-
On Nov 14, 2:04 pm, Omelet wrote:-
In article om,

Stitch wrote:-
I am interested in growing my own ingredients for tea. Does
anybody
have any suggestions or know of where to point me for research?-

Depends on the tea. :-)

Herbal, black or green???
-
I am wanting a mix .... But I guess my interest is in this order:
1) herbal
2) combination of herbal and green
3) green
I am also not very familiar with black tea. If it would taste better
to have a combination of herbal and black tea then I would be
interested. I am very new to growing tea so I am not really sure.-

In that case, for black/green teas, try he
http://tinyurl.com/28hss6
There are a lot of plants suitable for herbal teas.
Try he
http://tinyurl.com/2erpc9
Hope that gives you a good start. :-)
--