Old 05-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Registered User

Location: Otley ,West Yorks
Default Vegetable growers database online

Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables, herbs and fruit.
Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc. More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature.
__________________
Gardening Live!

Old 05-12-2007, 08:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

doofy expounded:

AncientGardener wrote:
Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables,
herbs and fruit.
Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc.
More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature.

No link.

Not only that, no sig.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked
Old 05-12-2007, 11:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Google Search =
GardenBanter.co.uk - Search ResultsNew Vegetable Gardening Workshops
by AncientGardener. We are now running 1 day practical workshops ...
Vegetable Growing Software Offer by AncientGardener ...
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/search...earchid=184330 - 25k - Cached -
Similar pages

New Vegetable Gardening Workshops - GardenBanter.co.ukAncientGardener
AncientGardener is offline. Registered User ... Find all posts by
AncientGardener ... Originally Posted by AncientGardener View Post ...
www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?p=761480 - 34k - Cached -
Similar pages
[ More results from www.gardenbanter.co.uk ]On Wed, 5 Dec 2007
07:05:34 +0000, AncientGardener

Old 06-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Registered User

Location: Otley ,West Yorks

Quote:
Originally Posted by doofy View Post
AncientGardener wrote:
Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables,
herbs and fruit.
Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc.
More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature.

No link.
Well I can see the signature on my browser. But here it is again:
http://www.thevga.co.uk/the_shed
__________________
Gardening Live!

Old 06-12-2007, 01:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

AncientGardener
expounded:

-
No link.

Well I can see the signature on my browser. But here it is again:
http://www.thevga.co.uk/the_shed

Most of us aren't reading via a web interface, your sig may show on
the web page you're viewing, but it doesn't show up in a newsreader.

Another problem is your website doesn't work right off the bat in
Firefox, you have to have Java enabled from the start - something I
don't do. I had to switch engines to IE to see your site.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Ann wrote:
AncientGardener
expounded:

doofy;763707 Wrote:
AncientGardener wrote:-
Have just put online a free to use database of over 160+ vegetables,
herbs and fruit.
Each entry includes cultivation instructions, soil requirements, etc.
More are being added daily.

See link for Vegetable Growers in signature.

-
No link.

Well I can see the signature on my browser. But here it is again:
http://www.thevga.co.uk/the_shed

Most of us aren't reading via a web interface, your sig may show on
the web page you're viewing, but it doesn't show up in a newsreader.

Another problem is your website doesn't work right off the bat in
Firefox, you have to have Java enabled from the start - something I
don't do. I had to switch engines to IE to see your site.

I'm not sure if the zone system is just US or not, but, if it is not,
that sort of information would be good to know for specific plants.

I was noticing for Oca, which according to a book I have, will only grow
in a narrow range of areas, I did not see any information that lets the
grower know about it's limited growing range.