Old 16-12-2007, 08:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Anyone try to grow Chia Seeds?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Oh, and "G" can refer to "garden spot".

Just to keep it on topic ya know... g

Uh, "garden spot", yeah, I knew that. Yeah, being dirty was just second
nature to me, one hand in the garden spot and I'd be all :- & gs.
Think I'll go check my beds of clover now.
--

Billy

Gardening is always a good way to get down and dirty.

That's what makes it so much fun.

Ever heard of "Beltane"?

Om - Ducking and running as fast as she can...

;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein
Old 16-12-2007, 03:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Oh, and "G" can refer to "garden spot".

Just to keep it on topic ya know... g

Uh, "garden spot", yeah, I knew that. Yeah, being dirty was just second
nature to me, one hand in the garden spot and I'd be all :- & gs.
Think I'll go check my beds of clover now.
--

Billy

Gardening is always a good way to get down and dirty.

That's what makes it so much fun.

Ever heard of "Beltane"?

Om - Ducking and running as fast as she can...

;-)

If you run faster, you might catch up to me. Beltane? The May-pole,
flower swapping, bon-fire thingy? Not until now. Sounds good though.
What's this about you helping doofy with his fly problem?:-o
Whoops --- gotta run;-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102577/Half-Strongly-
Disapprove-Bush-Job-Performance.aspx
Old 16-12-2007, 03:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Oh, and "G" can refer to "garden spot".

Just to keep it on topic ya know... g

Uh, "garden spot", yeah, I knew that. Yeah, being dirty was just second
nature to me, one hand in the garden spot and I'd be all :- & gs.
Think I'll go check my beds of clover now.
--

Billy

Gardening is always a good way to get down and dirty.

That's what makes it so much fun.

Ever heard of "Beltane"?

Om - Ducking and running as fast as she can...

;-)

If you run faster, you might catch up to me. Beltane? The May-pole,
flower swapping, bon-fire thingy? Not until now. Sounds good though.
What's this about you helping doofy with his fly problem?:-o
Whoops --- gotta run;-)

Now you've got me thinking about the Rolling Stones album "Sticky
Fingers".
Old 16-12-2007, 03:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Oh, and "G" can refer to "garden spot".

Just to keep it on topic ya know... g

Uh, "garden spot", yeah, I knew that. Yeah, being dirty was just second
nature to me, one hand in the garden spot and I'd be all :- & gs.
Think I'll go check my beds of clover now.
--

Billy

Gardening is always a good way to get down and dirty.

That's what makes it so much fun.

Ever heard of "Beltane"?

Om - Ducking and running as fast as she can...

;-)

If you run faster, you might catch up to me. Beltane? The May-pole,
flower swapping, bon-fire thingy? Not until now. Sounds good though.
What's this about you helping doofy with his fly problem?:-o
Whoops --- gotta run;-)

ROFL!!!

Thanks for the morning chuckle!

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

Old 16-12-2007, 06:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

Well, it might shock the neighbors but that's what I call gardening:-)

Old 16-12-2007, 06:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

Well, it might shock the neighbors but that's what I call gardening:-)

Ploughing the field?

snicker

Old 17-12-2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

I'm horny. Where can I get me a hoe?
Old 17-12-2007, 02:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

Well, it might shock the neighbors but that's what I call gardening:-)

Ploughing the field?

snicker

Man, look at the size of his disc.

Old 17-12-2007, 05:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

I'm horny. Where can I get me a hoe?

coughs Seriously, I was eating some sausage and kraut, and just about
choked.

;-)

This thread needs to come with a spew warning.

ROFL!!!

Old 17-12-2007, 05:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

Well, it might shock the neighbors but that's what I call gardening:-)

Ploughing the field?

snicker

Man, look at the size of his disc.

Indeed... ;-D

Then there are the seeds...

Old 17-12-2007, 06:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

Well, it might shock the neighbors but that's what I call gardening:-)

Ploughing the field?

snicker

Man, look at the size of his disc.

Disc? Hey! Old fashion mouldboard, deep and dirty.

I thought you were having a wardrobe malfunction. A fly problem wasn't
it? How's yo hoe workin' for ya? I wouldn't go too far with it, if I was
you. You ain't no Imus. You can be proud about that:-)

Old 17-12-2007, 06:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

I'm horny. Where can I get me a hoe?

coughs Seriously, I was eating some sausage and kraut, and just about
choked.

;-)

This thread needs to come with a spew warning.

ROFL!!!

People, people, we need to contain ourselves until spring, which is when
this conversation would become appropriate. OK? So let's pull 'em up,
and hold the thought.

Old 17-12-2007, 06:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

Well, it might shock the neighbors but that's what I call gardening:-)

Ploughing the field?

snicker

Man, look at the size of his disc.

Disc? Hey! Old fashion mouldboard, deep and dirty.

I thought you were having a wardrobe malfunction. A fly problem wasn't
it? How's yo hoe workin' for ya? I wouldn't go too far with it, if I was
you. You ain't no Imus. You can be proud about that:-)

No hoes with nappy hairs?

Old 17-12-2007, 06:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

I'm horny. Where can I get me a hoe?

coughs Seriously, I was eating some sausage and kraut, and just about
choked.

;-)

This thread needs to come with a spew warning.

ROFL!!!

People, people, we need to contain ourselves until spring, which is when
this conversation would become appropriate. OK? So let's pull 'em up,
and hold the thought.

Indeed... snicker

Old 17-12-2007, 03:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Omelet wrote:
In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

The main Beltane thing is making love in the freshly hoed fields to
promote crop fertility.

It's a Pagan thing. ;-)

Well, it might shock the neighbors but that's what I call gardening:-)

Ploughing the field?

snicker

Man, look at the size of his disc.

Indeed... ;-D

Then there are the seeds...

Yeah, but, like, when he starts fertilizing, I want to be up wind.