GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Raum Raum Source (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/170647-raum-raum-source.html)

Nartker 27-01-2008 04:42 PM

Raum Raum Source

About 10 years ago Purchased several Raum Raum plants at the New Pioneer
Food Co-op in Iowa City.

They died in a year or two and I have not found a source since.

The plant is sometimes known as Vietnamese Coriander, among other names.

Can anyone recommend a source?

Billy[_4_] 27-01-2008 04:57 PM

Raum Raum Source

In article ,
" Nartker" wrote:

About 10 years ago Purchased several Raum Raum plants at the New Pioneer
Food Co-op in Iowa City.

They died in a year or two and I have not found a source since.

The plant is sometimes known as Vietnamese Coriander, among other names.

Can anyone recommend a source?

A quick Google search would turn up
http://www.mountainvalleygrowers.com/polodoratum.htm .
Don't be so lazy next time.