GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cooking and eating moles??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/170726-cooking-eating-moles.html)

Gene Stonerly 31-01-2008 06:26 AM

Cooking and eating moles???

I've caught may moles lately, do you have any recipes for
cooking mole-meat???

Omelet[_4_] 31-01-2008 04:34 PM

Cooking and eating moles???

In article
,
Gene Stonerly wrote:

I've caught may moles lately, do you have any recipes for
cooking mole-meat???

Same as squirrel, only smaller portions.

Good for dieting.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Billy[_4_] 01-02-2008 02:45 AM

Cooking and eating moles???

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Particlarly now that Edwards has dropped out of the race. He was only
taking matching funds where as the top two Democrats and Republicans
are, appropriately, hip deep in PAC money and corporate funding,
redolent of the oldest profession.

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/

Omelet[_4_] 01-02-2008 03:12 PM

Cooking and eating moles???

In article ,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Particlarly now that Edwards has dropped out of the race. He was only
taking matching funds where as the top two Democrats and Republicans
are, appropriately, hip deep in PAC money and corporate funding,
redolent of the oldest profession.

Yep. ;-)

I call modern politicians "vote whores" for good reason...

Bob F 01-02-2008 05:01 PM

Cooking and eating moles???

"Gene Stonerly" wrote in message
I've caught may moles lately, do you have any recipes for
cooking mole-meat???

And how, exactly, did you catch them?

Aluckyguess 03-02-2008 04:15 AM

Cooking and eating moles???

Marinate them in tobasco for 3 days then make a bear batter stuff them with
cream chease and deep fry them like french frys.
Tasty little suckers.

Omelet[_4_] 03-02-2008 07:33 AM

Cooking and eating moles???

"Mole Rangoon"?

lol

Manelli Family[_4_] 07-02-2008 04:15 AM

Cooking and eating moles???

"Gene Stonerly" wrote in message
I've caught may moles lately, do you have any recipes for
cooking mole-meat???

Make shish-ka-bobs. Add tomato, peppers, onions..... maybe lather them up
with BBQ sauce.

doofy 29-02-2008 03:21 AM

Cooking and eating moles???

Bob F wrote:
"Gene Stonerly" wrote in message

I've caught may moles lately, do you have any recipes for
cooking mole-meat???

And how, exactly, did you catch them?

lie very still and smell like a root.

Omelet[_5_] 02-03-2008 07:56 PM

Cooking and eating moles???

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article
,
Gene Stonerly wrote:

I've caught may moles lately, do you have any recipes for
cooking mole-meat???

Same as squirrel, only smaller portions.

Good for dieting.

snicker.

;-)

Welcome back!
--
Peace, Om
Remove underscore to validate gmails.

Adam Funk 04-03-2008 08:44 PM

Cooking and eating moles???

On 2008-01-31, Gene Stonerly wrote:

I've caught may moles lately, do you have any recipes for
cooking mole-meat???

"Gopher, Everett?"

--
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Nicko[_2_] 05-03-2008 12:54 AM

Cooking and eating moles???

Yucko!

Is that what my dermatologist did with that thing after he froze it
off of my face?

--
YOP...