GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   facebook for edible gardeners...or is it my MySpade? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/170747-facebook-edible-gardeners-my-myspade.html)

rdoiron 31-01-2008 10:10 PM

facebook for edible gardeners...or is it my MySpade?

I realize that it might be totally uncool to mention this here, but
we've opened up a new social networking section of our website which
you're welcome to check out. We're a 501c3 nonprofit group
(nonprofit, in every sense of the word) promoting home gardening and
our site doesn't have any advertising. I'm not saying it's better
than this newsgroup, just different and perhaps of interest to those
of you looking to connect with other gardeners in a different kind of
way.

http://my.kitchengardeners.org/

Billy[_4_] 31-01-2008 11:34 PM

facebook for edible gardeners...or is it my MySpade?

In article
,
rdoiron wrote:

I realize that it might be totally uncool to mention this here, but
we've opened up a new social networking section of our website which
you're welcome to check out. We're a 501c3 nonprofit group
(nonprofit, in every sense of the word) promoting home gardening and
our site doesn't have any advertising. I'm not saying it's better
than this newsgroup, just different and perhaps of interest to those
of you looking to connect with other gardeners in a different kind of
way.

http://my.kitchengardeners.org/

It will make some of us more grateful for "wrecked gardens.edible".
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Sto...917874,00.html