GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Alpine Strawberry light cycle? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/172057-alpine-strawberry-light-cycle.html)

pipesmoker90 22-03-2008 12:01 AM

Alpine Strawberry light cycle?

Hello guys and girls.

Im planning on trying to grow some Alpine Strawberry (Fragaria vesca) in my hydroponics grow tent and was wondering if anyone had any advice on the best light cycle?

sherwindu 22-03-2008 06:35 AM

--
pipesmoker90

I grow these in pots on my patio and they do just fine. I imagine anything
that
mimics natural light would work. If you lights are not bright enough, you
may have
to give them a bit of extra light to make up for that.

Sherwin