GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Black Duck Outfitters!!! RIP OFF (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/172500-black-duck-outfitters-rip-off.html)

rx9ent28 02-04-2008 09:19 AM

Black Duck Outfitters!!! RIP OFF

Manitoba Duck Hunting especially BAD!!!!

Do not trust this so call duck hunters, their quacks for sure. Be
ready for a disaster waiting to happen they are so lame. do not use
Black Duck Outfitters. The cold showers and poor tracking resulted in
the biggest waist of money ever.

General Schvantzkopf 02-04-2008 02:20 PM

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 01:19:13 -0700, rx9ent28 wrote:

Black Duck Outfitters!!! RIP OFF

Manitoba Duck Hunting especially BAD!!!!

Do not trust this so call duck hunters, their quacks for sure. Be ready
for a disaster waiting to happen they are so lame. do not use Black Duck
Outfitters. The cold showers and poor tracking resulted in the biggest
waist of money ever.

And this is related to gardening in what way?

Oh wait, maybe they sell duck seeds. If I'm ever looking for a packet of
duck seeds I'll be sure to shop someplace else.

www.locoworks.com 02-04-2008 05:19 PM

Black Duck Outfitters!!! RIP OFF

On Apr 2, 6:20�am, General Schvantzkopf
wrote:
On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 01:19:13 -0700, rx9ent28 wrote:
Black Duck Outfitters!!! RIP OFF

Manitoba Duck Hunting especially BAD!!!!

Do not trust this so call duck hunters, their quacks for sure. �Be ready
for a disaster waiting to happen they are so lame. do not use Black Duck
Outfitters. The cold showers and poor tracking resulted in the biggest
waist of money ever.

And this is related to gardening in what way?

Oh wait, maybe they sell duck seeds. If I'm ever looking for a packet of
duck seeds I'll be sure to shop someplace else.

A "waist" of money. Is that like a money belt?