GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cayenne Pepper in the Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/172521-cayenne-pepper-garden.html)

[email protected] 02-04-2008 04:10 PM

Cayenne Pepper in the Garden

I have heard that this can keep the critters out of the garden. My
questions are what kind of critters and wouldn't you have to replace
it daily?
Thanks in advance for and information or experiences.

Mary Jo

yosef 03-04-2008 06:13 PM

Cayenne Pepper in the Garden

On Apr 2, 10:10 am, "
wrote:
I have heard that this can keep the critters out of the garden. My
questions are what kind of critters and wouldn't you have to replace
it daily?
Thanks in advance for and information or experiences.

Mary Jo

It's worked for me against cats. Replace it when rain comes or roughly
after 4-5 days, and cats learn not to defecate in or dig up your patch.

www.locoworks.com 03-04-2008 10:48 PM

Cayenne Pepper in the Garden

On Apr 3, 10:13�am, yosef wrote:
On Apr 2, 10:10 am, "
wrote:

I have heard that this can keep the critters out of the garden. My
questions are what kind of critters and wouldn't you have to replace
it daily?
Thanks in advance for and information or experiences.

Mary Jo

It's worked for me against cats. Replace it when rain comes or roughly
after 4-5 days, and cats learn not to defecate in or dig up your patch.

How heavy an application do you make?