Old 07-05-2008, 07:21 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Default Grey laundry water for garden watering?

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 06 May 2008 21:32:47 -0500, Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

We do that at least once a year and toss the whole works out on a
covered table, pull up and dig in.

Charlie

So anyway, Sven comes up to Ollie, all serious like, and says,
"Ollie you really should keep your bedroom curtains pulled at
night. Ol' man Inquist said he saw you an Lena really going at it
last night". "Oh", said Ollie,"the jokes on him. I wasn't home
last night".;-)

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail.
eg

Is this the one in which Shamus and Murphy have no money and Murphy
lost the sausage?????

Oh lord......you wouldn't....you shouldn't.....no....

Just, just, uh, go attend to your samples or, or something! Back away
from the keyboard! ;-)

Charlie

I see you've seen it. g

Monkey in the middle, eh? Email it or I post the entire "HPV Linked to
Throat Cancer" article. Heh, heh, he.
--

Billy
Old 07-05-2008, 09:46 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

Billy wrote:

We do that at least once a year and toss the whole works out on a
covered table, pull up and dig in.

Charlie

So anyway, Sven comes up to Ollie, all serious like, and says,
"Ollie you really should keep your bedroom curtains pulled at
night. Ol' man Inquist said he saw you an Lena really going at it
last night". "Oh", said Ollie,"the jokes on him. I wasn't home
last night".;-)

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail.
eg

Is this the one in which Shamus and Murphy have no money and Murphy
lost the sausage?????

Oh lord......you wouldn't....you shouldn't.....no....

Just, just, uh, go attend to your samples or, or something! Back away
from the keyboard! ;-)

Charlie

I see you've seen it. g

Now you have to tell us!

Jan
Old 07-05-2008, 10:47 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

We do that at least once a year and toss the whole works out on a
covered table, pull up and dig in.

Charlie

So anyway, Sven comes up to Ollie, all serious like, and says,
"Ollie you really should keep your bedroom curtains pulled at
night. Ol' man Inquist said he saw you an Lena really going at it
last night". "Oh", said Ollie,"the jokes on him. I wasn't home
last night".;-)

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail.
eg

Got six mixed tomatoes in the ground but I just couldn't resist
a Black Krimi. Planted some Golden Bantan corn and a bunch more
beans and peas today. The germinating mix really seems to hold the water
and I think it is stunting my seedlings. I'm only getting about a 70%
germination rate. They seem to better when re-potted. Moved the tomato
seedling into six packs because they were developing slowly. Six of the
seven potatoes I planted are up and doing well. Crooknecks are in
but I had some problem with the zuchs and only one survived.

I really need to get some green beans into the ground before it gets any
later. I prefer the chinese long beans.

The fun may becoming to an end, job interview tomorrow:-(
--

Billy

Mixed blessings?
Good luck babe!

I have some called asparagus beans but I haven't had much success with
pole beans:-(

Yes, the chinese long beans are also called asparagus beans. I've not
tried other varieties yet, but I did get a bunch of limas once when I
planted a jar of beans that fell off the pantry shelf and got broken. I
won't trust sifting the glass from eating beans so rather than toss
them, we planted them. g

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson
Old 07-05-2008, 10:48 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Billy wrote:

[...]

I'll e-mail it. g I suppose I can add you to my humor mailing list
using my other address. I don't forward many, just the ones I get a
real laugh out of!

Old 07-05-2008, 10:53 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail.
eg

Is this the one in which Shamus and Murphy have no money and Murphy
lost the sausage?????

Oh lord......you wouldn't....you shouldn't.....no....

Just, just, uh, go attend to your samples or, or something! Back away
from the keyboard! ;-)

Charlie

I see you've seen it. g

Monkey in the middle, eh? Email it or I post the entire "HPV Linked to
Throat Cancer" article. Heh, heh, he.
--

Billy

Ok, I forwarded it. ;-)

Old 07-05-2008, 10:53 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Jan Flora wrote:

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail.
eg

Is this the one in which Shamus and Murphy have no money and Murphy
lost the sausage?????

Oh lord......you wouldn't....you shouldn't.....no....

Just, just, uh, go attend to your samples or, or something! Back away
from the keyboard! ;-)

Charlie

I see you've seen it. g

Now you have to tell us!

Jan

Oh ok. ;-)

Tale of the Irish Sausage

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't
have a lot of money between them, they could only
raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out
with one large sausage.

Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any
money left at all!'

Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two
pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.

Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much
trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't worry, I have a
plan, Cheers!'

They downed the ir Drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick
the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees
and put it in your mouth.'

The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them
out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and
more drunk, all for free.

At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I
can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are
killin'me!'

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I lost the
sausage in the third pub.

Old 07-05-2008, 01:36 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article , Charlie wrote:

I see you've seen it. g
--

Seen IT? I sure as hell *haven't* seen....IT!! ;-)

Sheesh
Charlie

lol!

Old 07-05-2008, 03:01 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
Jan Flora wrote:

[...]

Only in wrecked gardens edible;-))
--

Billy
Old 08-05-2008, 12:31 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I lost the
sausage in the third pub.

Only in wrecked gardens edible;-))
--

Billy

Yep!

I was reluctant to post it as it was off topic...
But y'all asked. :-)

The trial is over. I go back to work tomorrow night.
The Judge told us we did the right thing after we were done. sigh
I'm glad he gave us more background after we left the courtroom. I was
close to tears over it.

Nobody enjoys convicting an 18 year old of a Felony, but if she decides
to straighten up after this, it will end up helping her in the long run.

Old 02-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Registered User

You can put it in a piece of plywood or something top barrel, to keep the debris. At a minimum, put a little a piece of wood - a stick or something - is there, so do not birds Drowned. If they get there, they can climb the stick, dry out Fly away.
Pond Kits