GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another Benefit of Rabbits (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/175893-re-another-benefit-rabbits.html)

James 14-06-2008 06:54 AM

Another Benefit of Rabbits

On Jun 13, 11:55*am, Martha wrote:
Our girl Roxie has a tendency to stand outside her litter box to eat
her hay. *Of course, she also leaves a nice pile of poops. *Several
months ago I decided to save the poops and recycle to our garden. Just
wanted to share that this has been a bit hit!
I took a walk around the neighborhood this a.m. and most of the houses
in the development have many stella dora lilies out front. *Ours
however are at least triple in size and ablaze with blooms. The
landscaper recently asked me what we were doing!
I decided to give our neighbor's flowers a treat and doused them with
Roxie's poop tea this a.m.
You go girl!

Martha, Biscuit & Roxie

I surprised that you're only discovering it now.

Martha[_2_] 14-06-2008 02:29 PM

Another Benefit of Rabbits

On Jun 14, 1:54*am, James wrote:
On Jun 13, 11:55*am, Martha wrote:

Our girl Roxie has a tendency to stand outside her litter box to eat
her hay. *Of course, she also leaves a nice pile of poops. *Several
months ago I decided to save the poops and recycle to our garden. Just
wanted to share that this has been a bit hit!
I took a walk around the neighborhood this a.m. and most of the houses
in the development have many stella dora lilies out front. *Ours
however are at least triple in size and ablaze with blooms. The
landscaper recently asked me what we were doing!
I decided to give our neighbor's flowers a treat and doused them with
Roxie's poop tea this a.m.
You go girl!

Martha, Biscuit & Roxie

I surprised that you're only discovering it now.

Actually I'm not only just discovering it. What was amazing recently
was seeing the HUGE difference it made since our new neighborhood has
similar plantings and the comparison is easy to make.

www.locoworks.com 14-06-2008 04:21 PM

Another Benefit of Rabbits

On Jun 14, 6:29�am, Martha wrote:
On Jun 14, 1:54�am, James wrote:

[...]

similar plantings and the comparison is easy to make.- Hide quoted text -

They asked me how I knew,
Rabbit shit was blue---ooo---ooo.
Then of course I said,
You have been misled,