GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Allotments Wk27 Update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/176703-my-allotments-wk27-update.html)

PLOTTY 09-07-2008 01:52 PM

My Allotments Wk27 Update

Hi all, despite the weather being dreadful of late as far as a Summer goes most of the crops are enjoying it and the soft fruit harvests are excellent, my last week has been spent picking them and preserving them as you can see in my latest update, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

vickip 09-07-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLOTTY (Post 802753)
Hi all, despite the weather being dreadful of late as far as a Summer goes most of the crops are enjoying it and the soft fruit harvests are excellent, my last week has been spent picking them and preserving them as you can see in my latest update, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

wow they are all looking lovely well done!