GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Courgette Sucess. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/176861-courgette-sucess.html)

Freedom_Spark 14-07-2008 09:46 PM

Courgette Sucess.

I just got home after a few days away & I had a few large courgettes on my plants & lots of baby courgettes at the bottom of the yellow flowers I know courgettes are renowned for their easy-growability but this was my first year attempting to grow my own veg & it's a great feeling :) I recommend courgettes for any novice gardeners out there, they're very rewarding to grow! Luckily I'm a vegetarian & use them in alot of recipes & I have plenty of friends and family to use them up, I think I'll have at least 50 to get through.