GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Info on posting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/177086-info-posting.html)

Allan Matthews 21-07-2008 02:38 PM

Info on posting

Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks

JC 21-07-2008 04:24 PM

Info on posting

"Allan Matthews" wrote in message
Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks

Doesn't bother me. If you preface it with FS (For Sale) anybody that's not
interested would know not to waste their time on it.

Ed 21-07-2008 04:46 PM

Info on posting

On 21/07/08 14:38, Allan Matthews wrote:
Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks

You just did!!

Ed

Dioclese 22-07-2008 05:33 AM

Info on posting

"Allan Matthews" wrote in message
Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks

Check with the non-existent moderator...
--
Dave

Bailout: Friend, relative, business acquaintance
paying a sum to get the accused
out of jail until court is ready to proceed.

Bailout: U.S. taxpayers paying a sum of
money for some critical business failure
that was fleecing the taxpayer to begin
with.
Somehow, the word "bailout" seems
very different.

Billy[_5_] 22-07-2008 07:06 AM

Info on posting

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

"Allan Matthews" wrote in message
Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks

Check with the non-existent moderator...
--
Dave

Bailout: Friend, relative, business acquaintance
paying a sum to get the accused
out of jail until court is ready to proceed.

Bailout: U.S. taxpayers paying a sum of
money for some critical business failure
that was fleecing the taxpayer to begin
with.
Somehow, the word "bailout" seems
very different.

It seems odd that someone would fleece a person who is nurturing
nature and, their family by gardening.

A plant that has no reason for being and takes space from a plant you
want is called a weed. A reasonable gardener would get rid of it.

We have a weed that takes our resources, our children, and our
faith. I suggest you pull it out.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Dioclese 23-07-2008 04:18 PM

Info on posting

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

[...]

Like gardening, as in business, if you don't take the medicine, it only gets
worse in the long run. Agreed, pull the weed now.
--
Dave