Old 21-07-2008, 02:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Info on posting

Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks
Old 21-07-2008, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
JC JC is offline

"Allan Matthews" wrote in message
Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks

Doesn't bother me. If you preface it with FS (For Sale) anybody that's not
interested would know not to waste their time on it.

Old 21-07-2008, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ed Ed is offline

On 21/07/08 14:38, Allan Matthews wrote:
Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks

You just did!!

Ed

Old 22-07-2008, 05:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Allan Matthews" wrote in message
Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks

Check with the non-existent moderator...
--
Dave

Bailout: Friend, relative, business acquaintance
paying a sum to get the accused
out of jail until court is ready to proceed.

Bailout: U.S. taxpayers paying a sum of
money for some critical business failure
that was fleecing the taxpayer to begin
with.
Somehow, the word "bailout" seems
very different.

Old 22-07-2008, 07:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

"Allan Matthews" wrote in message
Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on
this group?
Thanks

Check with the non-existent moderator...
--
Dave

Bailout: Friend, relative, business acquaintance
paying a sum to get the accused
out of jail until court is ready to proceed.

Bailout: U.S. taxpayers paying a sum of
money for some critical business failure
that was fleecing the taxpayer to begin
with.
Somehow, the word "bailout" seems
very different.

It seems odd that someone would fleece a person who is nurturing
nature and, their family by gardening.

A plant that has no reason for being and takes space from a plant you
want is called a weed. A reasonable gardener would get rid of it.

We have a weed that takes our resources, our children, and our
faith. I suggest you pull it out.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Old 23-07-2008, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

[...]

Like gardening, as in business, if you don't take the medicine, it only gets
worse in the long run. Agreed, pull the weed now.
--
Dave