Old 31-07-2008, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Cheap and Top Quality Plastic Crates

GURTAN PLASTIC INDUSTRY AND TRADE LTD. CO.

Dear Sir / Madame,

Gurtan Plastic Co. Ltd. located in Istanbul, Turkey, has been
developing and manufacturing plastics since 1990, which major in a
carrying and stowing, come to be the one of one or two best major
companies in this sector. Gurtan Plastic is one of the biggest plastic
crate producer in Turkey. Our Company is registered to ISO-9001 and
22000 (HACCP) quality systems.

Plastic crates of used in every part of industry are quality,
usability, lightness and have some new models as telescopic that are
very little engage when they are empty. Consequently, this typies make
save nearly %75 at transporting, lightness and high quality that
append to developing technology of the world on own constitution, on
the other hand, that proves oneself to Turkey with already products or
new designs products as has been restructured to ISO 9001:2000 that is
quality policy, logic, practices and our production capacity of 5000
tons/yearly.

On this along the line, our new target is represent a Turkey
in international markets as a leader company in our sector. Our
company that has been appended to professional permanent staffs with
take to consideration and respectability as yet, we are on business
and new entrepreneurial’s side with KNOW-HOW logic.

For more information about our products and our Company, please
visit our web site. www.gurtanplastik.com or www.gurtanplastik.om

If you want to ask questions about our products and our Company
please do not hesitate to ask. I can answer your questions.You can
reach to me by e-mail, gsm, telephone number, skype or Hotmail. My
contact details at the bottom of this mail.

Best Regards,
Ayhan YILMAZ
Import & Export

--~--~---------~--~---~--~----~--------
Plastic Crates,Pallets and All Kind Of Plastic Products
Gürtan Plastik
Ayhan YILMAZ / GÜRTAN PLASTIK
Import & Export Manager
e-mail :
msn :

skype : ayhanyilmaz66
Adress : Bakir ve Pirinc San. Sitesi Mustafa Kurtoglu Caddes,Yildiz Is
Merkezi No:33 Istanbul / Turkey
Tel : 00 90 212 875 31 64
Fax : 00 90 212 875 31 65
Gsm : 00 90 535 372 41 33