Old 31-07-2008, 09:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Do windmill mole chasers actually keep moles out of the garden?

Do windmill mole chasers actually keep moles out of the garden? Has
anyone tried the mole chasers on the market with any success?
Old 01-08-2008, 01:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Jul 31, 12:33�pm, Dean Felkins wrote:
Do windmill mole chasers actually keep moles out of the garden? Has
anyone tried the mole chasers on the market with any success?

My neighbor tried them last year with absolutely no success whatever.
However, we have a feral cat in the neighborhood that has pretty much
eliminated the moles now.
Old 14-08-2008, 06:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Jul 31, 6:16 pm, "www.locoworks.com" wrote:
On Jul 31, 12:33 pm, Dean Felkins wrote:

Do windmill mole chasers actually keepmolesout of the garden? Has
anyone tried the mole chasers on the market with any success?

My neighbor tried them last year with absolutely no success whatever.
However, we have a feral cat in the neighborhood that has pretty much
eliminated themolesnow.

My neighbor use to have a carnival of windmills in his yard and they
didn't do much at all. They actually just make his yard look tacky.
I have tried the sonar torpedoes and they work in the short term but
eventually the moles become immune to it. I don't have a cat so I
can't comment on that, but the only thing I have found that is easy
and effective are mole traps. You can check out my a
href=”http://www.moletrapsblog.com”mole traps/a blog