Old 08-08-2008, 04:47 AM
Registered User

Thumbs up Biodiesel Oil:jatropha oil,canola oil,vegetable oil

OILARK LIMITED
134 WILLIAMS DUKE AVENUE,
FESTAC TOWN,LAGOS
NIGERIA.
contact number: +234-80-50328289
Incoraporated since 1960
Email
MSN

We are Dealers of edible and biodiesel oil of Nigerian Origin,Our
company name is OILARK LIMITED, and presently, we have well over 100
million barrels ready for LIFTING from any of the Oil Terminals.
OILARK LIMITED is Registered under the Nigerian Co-operate affairs
commission.is a technology driven,One of the biggest
oil producing company. customer focused company engaged production and
export of biodiesel and edible Oil.
From plantation and contract farming to export of Jatropha plant seeds,
oil and other oil seed and oil (for extraction of fuel) and project
management (from concept to completion), we have in depth understanding
of all the related activities. We have spent many years in screening
out high yielding .Germ plasm of Jatropha curcas and other oil. We are
making biodiesel at our plant based in Nigeria and the same aplly
to edible oil. You can source
following items from OILARK LIMITED:
Sesame Oil, Corn Oil, Rapeseed Oil,Canola Oil, Vegetable oil
Used Vegetable Oil, Soyabean Oil, Sunflower oil.
Jatropha Oil, Palm Oil Crude Palm, Oil Cooking Oil,
Used Cooking Oil, Grapeseed Oil,Virgin
coconut Oil,Biodiesel
Castor Oil, Kapop Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil and many more
We can also involve in research activities with your organization. We
have developed a Knowledge network on Oil and Biodiesel. We also
list all products available in stock in the year 2008 in below
products list since our production has increased and any interested
buyer who is interested in any of our products should contact us
for their prices.
We can supply you this oil in good quality, as you know 1 Metric Ton
contains 1000 liters. Our Oil are European and American Standard with
Nigerian Origin.We can supply you in small and large quantities.
Below are some of our product listed.
acai oil
almond oil
amaranth oil
apricot oil
argan oil
avocado Oil
babassu oil
basil oil
bergamot oil
biodiesel
black currant seed oil
black seed oil
borage oil
brazil nut oil
buchu oil
camellia oil
camomile oil
canola oil / rapeseed oil
carob pod oil
carrot seed oil
cashew oil
castor oil
cinnamon oil
clove oil
cocoa butter
coconut oil
coriander seed oil
corn oil
cottonseed oil
cranberry seed oil
cumaru - tonka bean oil
cumin seed oil
dill seed oil
eucalyptus oil
evening primrose
fennel seed oil
fenugreek oil
flax seed oil
geranium oil
ginger oil
gound nut oil
grape seed oil
grapefruit oil
hazelnut oil
hemp oil
jatropha oil
jojoba oil
juniper berry oil
kapok seed oil
lavender oil
lemon grass oil
lemon oil
linoleic acid
linseed oil
lysine
macadamian nut oil
melissa oil
mint oil
moringa oil
mugwort Oil
mustard oil
myrrh oil
neem oil
nutmeg oil
olive oil
olive oil - virgin
olive oil - extra virgin
olive oil - lampante
olive oil - pomace
olive oil - refined
orange oil
oregano oil
other
palm kernel oil
palm oil
palm oil - crude
palm oil - organic
palm stearin
palm stearin - organic
palm, RBD olein
palmarosa oil
patchouli oil
pecan oil
penny royal oil
peppermint oil
perilla seed oil
pine seed oil
pistachio
pomegranate Seed Oil
poppy seed oil
prune kernal oil
pumpkin seed
red pepper oil
rice bran oil
rose hip oil
rose oil
rosemary oil
rosewood
safflower oil
sage oil
sandalwood oil
savory oil
sesame oil
shea butter
soya bean oil
star anise oil
sunflower oil
tarragon oil
tea seed oil
tea tree oil
thyme oil
truffle oil
tung oil
vegetable oil
vegetable oil - used
walnut oil
wheat germ oil

INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT US TODAY WITH THE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW
TO PLACE YOUR ORDER SO THAT WE CAN QUOTE YOU PRICES FOR EACH
PRODUCTS AND WE HOPE TO HAVE LONG TERM AND GOOD BUSINESS
RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU IN THE NEAREST FUTURE!!!

For more inquiries
Email

MSN
Sales Manager