GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paper Drip Tape (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/177668-paper-drip-tape.html)

dale662 08-08-2008 03:43 PM

Paper Drip Tape

Lo these many years ago, I bought some paper hose that could be
snipped to desired length, one end attached to a supply hose with a
simple band, then the end tied in a knot to seal it. I'm still using
it, but am running out, and where I bought it has been lost in the
mists of antiquity. Googling brings no help: apparently everyone is
into plastic nowadays.

Has anyone heard of this lately? It's much more earth-friendly than
using rubber or plastic, I'd say. Thanks.

Dale A.